Join us from only $6.67 per month
When you become a member of ISPS-US, you connect with and support a community of people who share your interest in promoting psychological and social approaches to states commonly referred to as “psychosis”. This community includes a wide variety of mental health professionals, people with lived experience including peer specialists, family members, and others. We believe it will take people with diverse perspectives collaborating to accomplish our mission and make real change happen, so please do join us!
- Subscription to ISPS Journal, Psychosis: Psychological, Social and Integrative Approaches.
- Access to our monthly Transtheoretical Peer Supervision virtual meetings.
- Access to our members-only groups (Creative Online Sharing Space, Community Chat, Book Club)
- Be a part of our advocacy committee & initiatives to organize and effect change.
- Lively and educational email discussion groups.
- Local branch meetings, where available.
- Membership in ISPS International included.
- Reduced rates at national and international ISPS-US conferences.
- 20% discount on all ISPS books published by Routledge.
- Two free mentoring sessions for new members: mentors introduce you to ISPS-US and our programs
- And your membership supports our mission!
Institutional members receive all of the individual member benefits, plus they:
- Are featured on our website and in our member directory
- Can register a representative for our conferences at the member rate
- Get discounts on advertising and exhibiting at our conferences
If choosing to pay by check, please select "pay later" on the membership form. Make out a check for the amount of the dues, payable to ISPS-US. Mail the check to: ISPSUS 701 E Cathedral Rd Ste 45 PMB 358, Philadelphia, PA 19128.
ISPS-US is committed to increasing access to our programs, as part of this initiative members may apply for a scholarship for discounted membership. Please use this form to apply.