There are 10-days left until the kick-off of the ISPS-US 2023 Conference! As the excitement builds, we want to share five reasons why you should consider attending virtually. Here's what you can look forward to:
- Flexibility to Watch at Your Leisure: All conference sessions will be recorded and quickly accessible on our online platform, allowing you to tailor your experience and watch sessions at your convenience, even after the conference ends.
- Earn up to 16.5 CEUs: Virtual attendance qualifies for CEUs (Continuing Education Units) when you join sessions live. This opportunity is approved by leading boards, including ACCME, APA, ASWB, NY PSY, NY SW, NY MHC, NY MFT.
- Access up to 17 Sessions Per Day: Enjoy both morning plenary sessions featuring renowned keynote speakers and engaging panel discussions, along with up to 15 daily breakout sessions that cover a diverse range of topics and perspectives.
How Do You Roar? A Reflection on Being More Human Together - Pat Deegan, PhD
Cross-Movement Solidarity as a Catalyst for Social Change - Leah Giorgini, Dustin Gibson, Stefanie Lyn Kaufman-Mthimkhulu, Nadia Naomi Mbonde, Vesper Moore
Collective Liberation: Navigating the Path to Mental Health Activism and Autonomy - Vesper Moore
Spirituality, Wholeness, Culture, and Faith - Robert Bergner, MDiv, Claire Bien, MEd, Derek DeForest, Denise Maratos, PhD, EdM, Terresa Ford, MDiv, MFA, John Calvin Chatlos, MD
Pancakes, Waffles, or French Toast: What We Define as Psychosis Makes A Difference - Willard W. C. Ashley, Sr. MDIV, DMIN, SCP, NCPSYA
Finding Healing in Solidarity: Navigating Systems, Relationships, and Self (Family Panel) - Tricia Stafford, Annie Stafford, Amber Brown, MDiv, BS, Kenny Brown
- Interactive Engagement with Speakers: Engage directly with session speakers. We have two dedicated virtual breakout rooms and three hybrid rooms with a moderator to ensure virtual attendees are included in discussions.
- Cost-Effective Attendance: Experience the full breadth of the conference at an affordable price point, with virtual attendance starting from just $25 for a one-day ticket. Join us virtually and access an array of valuable insights and discussions without breaking the bank.
Celebrating our 25th year as an organization and our 22nd conference, we are thrilled to witness the remarkable progress that technology has enabled in bringing together individuals from around the globe. With your attendance, we are excited to foster a truly global conversation on the future of mental health care.
We look forward to seeing you online!