ISPS-US is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, and donations are tax deductible. Your contribution supports our mission of promoting the humane, comprehensive, and in-depth treatment of people with psychotic disorders. Specifically, contributions to ISPS-US support:
Contribute to the promotion of humane, comprehensive treatment for individuals with psychosis.
- The annual meeting, which is open to mental health professionals as well as the lay public;
- Research about our members' clinical work;
- Outreach to mental health providers and agencies;
- Grant proposals;
- Our website dedicated to informing mental health professionals and the lay public that there is a great deal more to the treatment of psychosis than medicating.
There are several ways to donate:
- By mail
- Online, by PayPal. PayPal allows you to pay, securely, by credit card or bank debit.
- As a tribute or memorial. Honor someone special to you by financially supporting our mission of providing comprehensive treatment to persons who have psychosis. Your tribute or memorial contribution will be included in our newsletter, with your permission.
- Matching gifts program. Many companies offer matching gift programs to encourage employees to contribute to charitable organizations. Check with your human resources department for information on how to have your donation matched by your company.
- In-Kind donations. Donations of goods and/orservices are also a way to support ISPS-US. Please contact ISPS-US for our organization's wish list.
Thank you for your interest in giving to ISPS-US.
Make a Donation
View All Institutional Members
Subscribe to the IPSU-US Mailing List
Click Here to Subscribe
Insanity and Divinity
Psychosis and Emotion
Surviving, Existing, or Living
Models of Madness, 2nd edition
Psychosis as a Personal Crisis