- The Anne Sippi Story, Jack Rosberg, Ph.D.
- Beyond Psychotherapy: Therapeutic Relationships in Community Care, Joel Kanter, MSW, LCSW
- Can Biological and Psychological Intervention be Integrated in the Treatment of Psychosis? Probably Not, Bertram P. Karon, Ph.D.
- Community-based Management of Psychotic Clients - The Contributions of D. W. and Clare Winnicott, Joel Kanter, MSW, LCSW
- Delayed Post-traumatic Stress Disorder, Clancy D. McKenzie, M.D.
- He Was a Back Ward Boy, Pam Duncan
- Historical Considerations, Myria Fasregat, PhD and Rafael Nunez, PhD
- I Oppose Educating Patients that Their Brains are Broken, Ann-Louise S. Silver, M.D.
- ISPS Draws Together Individuals Worldwide
- Negative Entropy, Tullio Scrimali and Liria Grimaldi
- Norway Revisited, Jack Rosberg, Ph.D.
- Overcoming Treatment Resistance in Patients - Dan, Jack Rosberg, Ph.D.
- Overcoming Treatment Resistance in Patients - Rick, Jack Rosberg, Ph.D.
- Phenomenology and Parental Metaphor, W.Ver Eecke
- Preparing the Patient for Treatment - Direct Confrontation, J. Rosberg, Ph.D. and A. A. Stunden, Ph.D.
- Pre-Therapy, Garry Prouty, D.Sc
- Psychosis: Cause or Cure, Peggy Caton, Psy.D.
- Schizophrenia-From Breakdown to Breakthrough, Tracey May
- Schizophrenia in Pakistan, Shakila Akhtar
- Torina - Stockholm, Sweden, A Consultation, Jack Rosberg, Ph.D.