Log In / Register
Welcome to the ISPS-US BlogWelcome to the ISPS-US blog. Its purpose is to further the mission of ISPS-US to promote dialogue and interaction in order to enrich our knowledge of the experiential aspect of schizophrenia and psychosis, so that we can develop and promote humane, comprehensive and in-depth treatment for schizophrenia and psychosis. Please register above and add your relevant and respectful comments at the end of each post.
- firstname.lastname@example.org on Trauma, Loneliness & Psychosis: Thoughts from ISPS-US President
- You can’t heal when you are calling parts of yourself an “illness” | Recovery from "schizophrenia" and other "psychotic disorders" on Thanks again NY Times: Findng Purpose After Living with Delusion
- 2nd & 3rd stories in NY Times about people with schizophrenia doing alright! | Blogging With ISPS-US on OMG: Talking to “schizophrenics” helps them!!
- moderator on Marilyn Charles – case presentation
- moderator on Beverly Gibbon and James Gorney
- No public Twitter messages.
Tag Archives: hearing voices
Ron Coleman is a self-described ex-rugby player and ex-schizophrenic. He is also an author, mental health trainer, and consultant. Karen Taylor, Coleman’s wife and director of their organization Working Toward Recovery, is a psychiatric nurse with over 16 years experience … Continue reading