Log In / Register
Welcome to the ISPS-US Blog
Welcome to the ISPS-US blog. Its purpose is to promote the humane, comprehensive, and in-depth treatment of psychotic disorders, to help reduce distress and promote recovery.
Posts on this blog express the views of the author, and unless otherwise indicated, they may not express the views of ISPS-US as a whole.
Please register above and add your relevant and respectful comments at the end of each post.
- One Perspective on the Upcoming International Dialogue, ISPS in NYC 2015
- An ISPS “Online Meeting” with Bertram Karon
- Get a Great Deal on ISPS Books Until 12/31/14!
- ISPS New York 2015 – Submission Deadline for Presentations Extended to October 20th
- Getting to Know the People Making a Difference: Lisa Dixon is One!
ISPS online meeting with Bertram Karon, co-author of "The Psychotherapy of Schizophrenia" on 12/12/14, 12 EST, ispswithkaron.eventbrite.com
A cool "down under" site for young people hearing voices - wehearwa.com.au A hopeful perspective, with forums for discussion.....
Jaakko Seikkula speaks about the challenges in developing Open Dialogue practice at ISPS UK Conference 11/17/14 youtube.com/watch?v=VQoRGf…
Talking with Acutely Psychotic People: A free guide to Communication skills for nurses and others iop.kcl.ac.uk/iopweb/blob/do…