Log In / Register
Welcome to the ISPS-US Blog
Welcome to the ISPS-US blog. Its purpose is to promote the humane, comprehensive, and in-depth treatment of psychotic disorders, to help reduce distress and promote recovery.
Posts on this blog express the views of the author, and unless otherwise indicated, they may not express the views of ISPS-US as a whole.
Please register above and add your relevant and respectful comments at the end of each post.
- ISPS New York 2015 – Submission Deadline for Presentations Extended to October 20th
- Getting to Know the People Making a Difference: Lisa Dixon is One!
- Time To Dramatically Transform Roles, From “that of a Passive ‘Mental Patient’ to that of an Empowered Citizen.”
- From Being Beaten Up By Voices, To Having a Voice
- How Can Professionals Learn to Reduce Fears of Psychotic Experiences Rather Than Emphasize Pathology?
3 days left to submit an abstract for the 19th International Conference of ISPS! Submission guidelines isps2015nyc.org/abstract-submi…
Want to learn how to be a hearing voices group facilitator? Trainings in Connecticut.... hearingvoicesusa.org/images/stories…