Log In / Register
Welcome to the ISPS-US BlogWelcome to the ISPS-US blog. Its purpose is to further the mission of ISPS-US to promote dialogue and interaction in order to enrich our knowledge of the experiential aspect of schizophrenia and psychosis, so that we can develop and promote humane, comprehensive and in-depth treatment for schizophrenia and psychosis. Please register above and add your relevant and respectful comments at the end of each post.
- firstname.lastname@example.org on Trauma, Loneliness & Psychosis: Thoughts from ISPS-US President
- You can’t heal when you are calling parts of yourself an “illness” | Recovery from "schizophrenia" and other "psychotic disorders" on Thanks again NY Times: Findng Purpose After Living with Delusion
- 2nd & 3rd stories in NY Times about people with schizophrenia doing alright! | Blogging With ISPS-US on OMG: Talking to “schizophrenics” helps them!!
- moderator on Marilyn Charles – case presentation
- moderator on Beverly Gibbon and James Gorney
- No public Twitter messages.
Tag Archives: benedict carey
First off, I realize that I was maybe a little too hard on Benedict Carey in my previous post (sorry Ben!… not that YOU are reading ME) because the three stories he’s written for the Lives series about people diagnosed … Continue reading