Log In / Register
Welcome to the ISPS-US BlogWelcome to the ISPS-US blog. Its purpose is to further the mission of ISPS-US to promote dialogue and interaction in order to enrich our knowledge of the experiential aspect of schizophrenia and psychosis, so that we can develop and promote humane, comprehensive and in-depth treatment for schizophrenia and psychosis. Please register above and add your relevant and respectful comments at the end of each post.
- email@example.com on Trauma, Loneliness & Psychosis: Thoughts from ISPS-US President
- You can’t heal when you are calling parts of yourself an “illness” | Recovery from "schizophrenia" and other "psychotic disorders" on Thanks again NY Times: Findng Purpose After Living with Delusion
- 2nd & 3rd stories in NY Times about people with schizophrenia doing alright! | Blogging With ISPS-US on OMG: Talking to “schizophrenics” helps them!!
- moderator on Marilyn Charles – case presentation
- moderator on Beverly Gibbon and James Gorney
- No public Twitter messages.
Monthly Archives: November 2011
This is the fourth article in the NY times “Lives Restored” section by Benedict Carey. This is a link to the article by Ben Carey. In it, he profiles Mr. Milton Greek and his journey from sensitive, passionate and eccentric … Continue reading